Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul
How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the ALLVIEW X4 Soul.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the ALLVIEW lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.