Hard Reset ALPHACELL P8
How to factory reset ALPHACELL P8? How to wipe all data in ALPHACELL P8? How to bypass screen lock in ALPHACELL P8? How to restore defaults in ALPHACELL P8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALPHACELL P8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALPHACELL P8 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The device must be turnd on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then choose Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the security code. The default one is: 1234.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (ALPHACELL P8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.