Hard Reset ALTEK Feature Phone T8680
How to factory reset ALTEK T8680? How to wipe all data in ALTEK T8680? How to bypass screen lock in ALTEK T8680? How to restore defaults in ALTEK T8680?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALTEK T8680. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALTEK T8680 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.