Hard Reset AMAZON Fire 7 (2019)
How to factory reset AMAZON Fire 7 (2019)? How to wipe all data in AMAZON Fire 7 (2019)? How to bypass screen lock in AMAZON Fire 7 (2019)? How to restore defaults in AMAZON Fire 7 (2019)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMAZON Fire 7 (2019). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your AMAZON Fire 7 (2019) will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127B core will run faster.
- If you want to accomplish the Hard reset on your phone, begin by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- Once the tablet powers off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the ALLDOCUBE logo.
- In a moment, you will be presented with the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- Afterwards, select Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- Your tablet will start to remove all personal data and when it's finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.