Hard Reset AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017
How to factory reset AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017? How to wipe all data in AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017? How to bypass screen lock in AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017? How to restore defaults in AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8173 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then from the home screen go to Main Menu --> Settings.
- Then select Device Options and choose Reset to Factory Defaults.
- After that tap Reset to start the whole process.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (AMAZON Fire HD 10 2017)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.