Hard Reset AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi
How to factory reset AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn on your Kindle by using the Power key.
- Next, from the Home screen open Settings by using the Menu Icon.
- Afterwards tap Menu icon once more and from the list of settings choose Reset Device.
- Finally, you should see the following information on your screen. Select Yes in order to begin the reset operation.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
How to reset AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi with the parental controls password?
If you have forgotten parental controls password for your device you should use the deafult reset code: 111222777
Hard Reset (AMAZON Kindle Touch 8 Wi-Fi)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.