Hard Reset AMBRANE AQ-880
How to factory reset AMBRANE AQ-880? How to wipe all data in AMBRANE AQ-880? How to bypass screen lock in AMBRANE AQ-880? How to restore defaults in AMBRANE AQ-880?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset AMBRANE AQ-880. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your AMBRANE AQ-880 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset AMBRANE AQ-880
- At first turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when the AMBRANE logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down if Factory Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume keys to select Clear eMMC and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Good job! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
How to do a hard reset on AMBRANE AQ-880? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.