How to factory reset AMGOO AM508? How to wipe all data in AMGOO AM508? How to bypass screen lock in AMGOO AM508? How to restore defaults in AMGOO AM508?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMGOO AM508. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMGOO AM508 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot image pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
amgoo 508 Hard reset o Quitar patron o pin de seguridad - video