How to factory reset AMGOO R700? How to wipe all data in AMGOO R700? How to bypass screen lock in AMGOO R700? How to restore defaults in AMGOO R700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMGOO R700. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your AMGOO R700 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a few moments to turn off smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now you must hold the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! Wait for a few moments and your mobile will be ready to use.
amgoo 508 Hard reset o Quitar patron o pin de seguridad - video