How to factory reset AMIGOO A5000? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO A5000? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO A5000? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO A5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO A5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO A5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the AMIGOO logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video