Hard Reset AMIGOO H2000
How to factory reset AMIGOO H2000? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO H2000? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO H2000? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO H2000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO H2000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO H2000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the AMIGOO logo pops up.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
AMIGOO H8 , Hard Reset , unlock pattern lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work