Hard Reset AMIGOO H3000
How to factory reset AMIGOO H3000? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO H3000? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO H3000? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO H3000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO H3000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO H3000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the MyWigo icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work