Hard Reset AMIGOO H6
How to factory reset AMIGOO H6? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO H6? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO H6? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO H6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO H6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO H6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys buttons when you see the AMIGOO logo.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key once.
- Good job!
AMIGOO H8 , Hard Reset , unlock pattern lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work