Hard Reset AMIGOO H9
How to factory reset AMIGOO H9? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO H9? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO H9? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO H9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO H9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO H9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work