Hard Reset AMIGOO M1 Max
How to factory reset AMIGOO M1 Max? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO M1 Max? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO M1 Max? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO M1 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO M1 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO M1 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as you see the AMIGO icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work