Hard Reset AMIGOO M1 Max
See the First Method!
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.