Recovery Mode AMIGOO M1 Max
How to enter recovery mode in AMIGOO M1 Max? How to open recovery mode in AMIGOO M1 Max? How to boot recovery mode on AMIGOO M1 Max? How to use recovery mode in AMIGOO M1 Max? How to exit recovery mode in AMIGOO M1 Max?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- If your phone is switched on, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn it off.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the AMIGO icon.
- You should now be in the expected mode.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work