Hard Reset AMIGOO MG100
How to factory reset AMIGOO MG100? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO MG100? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO MG100? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO MG100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO MG100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO MG100 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the AMIGOO logo pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode select "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
AMIGOO H8 , Hard Reset , unlock pattern lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work