How to factory reset AMIGOO R200? How to wipe all data in AMIGOO R200? How to bypass screen lock in AMIGOO R200? How to restore defaults in AMIGOO R200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMIGOO R200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your AMIGOO R200 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the AMIGOO logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video