Hard Reset AMPE A78 2G
How to factory reset AMPE A78 2G? How to wipe all data in AMPE A78 2G? How to bypass screen lock in AMPE A78 2G? How to restore defaults in AMPE A78 2G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMPE A78 2G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your AMPE A78 2G will be as new and your MTK6515 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (AMPE A78 2G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.