Hard Reset AMPE A78
How to factory reset AMPE A78? How to wipe all data in AMPE A78? How to bypass screen lock in AMPE A78? How to restore defaults in AMPE A78?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMPE A78. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your AMPE A78 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (AMPE A78)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.