Hard Reset AMPE A81
How to factory reset AMPE A81? How to wipe all data in AMPE A81? How to bypass screen lock in AMPE A81? How to restore defaults in AMPE A81?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMPE A81. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your AMPE A81 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firrst of all switch on the device by pressing the Power key.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.