Hard Reset ANYCOOL T728
How to factory reset ANYCOOL T728? How to wipe all data in ANYCOOL T728? How to bypass screen lock in ANYCOOL T728? How to restore defaults in ANYCOOL T728?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ANYCOOL T728. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ANYCOOL T728 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.