Hard Reset AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7"
How to factory reset AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7"? How to wipe all data in AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7"? How to bypass screen lock in AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7"? How to restore defaults in AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your AOC MG70DR-8 Breeze Tab 7" will be as new and your Cortex-A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- Next, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work