Hard Reset APOLLO Quicki 702
How to factory reset APOLLO Quicki 702? How to wipe all data in APOLLO Quicki 702? How to bypass screen lock in APOLLO Quicki 702? How to restore defaults in APOLLO Quicki 702?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APOLLO Quicki 702. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your APOLLO Quicki 702 will be as new and your Infotmic X210 core will run faster.
- Start by switching on the phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (APOLLO Quicki 702)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.