Hard Reset APOLLO Quicki 725
How to factory reset APOLLO Quicki 725? How to wipe all data in APOLLO Quicki 725? How to bypass screen lock in APOLLO Quicki 725? How to restore defaults in APOLLO Quicki 725?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APOLLO Quicki 725. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your APOLLO Quicki 725 will be as new and your BOXCHIP A10 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn on the device by press the Powerr button.
- Then from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- Afterwards choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (APOLLO Quicki 725)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.