Hard Reset APOLLO Quicki 728
How to factory reset APOLLO Quicki 728? How to wipe all data in APOLLO Quicki 728? How to bypass screen lock in APOLLO Quicki 728? How to restore defaults in APOLLO Quicki 728?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APOLLO Quicki 728. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your APOLLO Quicki 728 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 CortexA8 core will run faster.
- If the device is switched off, press the Power button for a while to turin it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (APOLLO Quicki 728)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.