Hard Reset APOLLO Quicki 730
How to factory reset APOLLO Quicki 730? How to wipe all data in APOLLO Quicki 730? How to bypass screen lock in APOLLO Quicki 730? How to restore defaults in APOLLO Quicki 730?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APOLLO Quicki 730. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your APOLLO Quicki 730 will be as new and your BOXCHIP A10 core will run faster.
- At first, press the Power button for a short while to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- Next, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (APOLLO Quicki 730)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.