Hard Reset APOLLO Quicki 731
How to factory reset APOLLO Quicki 731? How to wipe all data in APOLLO Quicki 731? How to bypass screen lock in APOLLO Quicki 731? How to restore defaults in APOLLO Quicki 731?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APOLLO Quicki 731. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your APOLLO Quicki 731 will be as new and your BOXCHIP A13 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
Hard Reset (APOLLO Quicki 731)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.