Hard Reset APOLLO Quicki 801
How to factory reset APOLLO Quicki 801? How to wipe all data in APOLLO Quicki 801? How to bypass screen lock in APOLLO Quicki 801? How to restore defaults in APOLLO Quicki 801?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APOLLO Quicki 801. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your APOLLO Quicki 801 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 CortexA8 core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Next choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (APOLLO Quicki 801)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.