How to factory reset APPLE iPad 2 CDMA? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPad 2 CDMA? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPad 2 CDMA? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPad 2 CDMA?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPad 2 CDMA. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPad 2 CDMA will be as new and your Apple A5 APL0498 core will run faster.
- Turn on the device by using the Power button.
- After pressing the Home button find and select Settings.
- Then go to General and select Reset.
- Afterwards navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Confirm information on your screen by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your password .
- After that your device will reset.
2 Ipad Forced/Hard Reset.MOV - video
A: How to Erase & Factory Reset an iPad / iPad 2 / The New iPad - video
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad - video
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on