How to factory reset APPLE iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi will be as new and your Apple A8X core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power button to switch off the iPad.
- From Main Screen find and select Settings.
- Then go to General and select Reset.
- Afterwards navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping Erase.
- When you are asked, enter your password .
- After that your device will reset.
- Well done!
Apple iPad Air Master reset - video
BARBEE: HOW TO RESTORE DISABLED IPAD OR IPAD MINI - video
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad - video
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad Air 2 - Restore Factory Settings / iOS Format - video
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad - video