How to factory reset APPLE iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPad Mini 2 Wi-Fi will be as new and your Apple A7 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off your iPad by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- From the Main Screen find and select Settings.
- Select General and tap Reset.
- After that, navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings" and tap it.
- Confirm the hard reset operation by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your security password .
- After that, your device will reset.
Apple iPad mini 2 - Screenshot & hard reset - video
BARBEE: HOW TO RESTORE DISABLED IPAD OR IPAD MINI - video
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad - video
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on