How to factory reset APPLE iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi will be as new and your Apple A8 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds in order to switch off the iPad.
- Afterwards from the Main Screen find and select Settings.
- In the next step select General and tap Reset.
- After that, navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings" and choose it.
- Confirm the hard reset operation by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your security password .
- Now your device should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BARBEE: HOW TO RESTORE DISABLED IPAD OR IPAD MINI - video
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad - video
How To Fully Reset Your iPhone / iPad / iTouch - video
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on