How to factory reset APPLE iPad mini Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPad mini Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPad mini Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPad mini Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPad mini Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPad mini Wi-Fi will be as new and your Apple A5 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your iPad by using Power button.
- Afterwards from the Main Screen find and select Settings.
- Select General and tap Reset.
- After that, navigate to option "Erase All Content and Settings" and choose it.
- Confirm the hard reset operation by tapping Erase.
- If it's necessary enter your security password .
- After that, your device will reset.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
BARBEE: HOW TO RESTORE DISABLED IPAD OR IPAD MINI - video
Hard Reset APPLE iPad Mini - Remove Password in APPLE iPad - video
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini - Factory Reset in iPad - video
How-To reset and erase all data on an iPad 3 or any iOS device iPhone, iPad, iPod without iTunes - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on