Emergency Information APPLE iPhone 13 mini
How to fill a Health Card on your APPLE iPhone 13 mini? How to add an Emergency Information about device owner?
Read our instruction to enter a personal health data for an Emergency Situation. Learn how to input health details and get access to them on blocked APPLE iPhone 13 mini. Use this description to know how to personalize and activate the Medical Card on your smartphone or tablet. Follow this guide step by step to correctly complete the Medical Information and successfully include it to Emergency SOS function.
- Enter the Settings and move to the Emergency SOS tab.
- Choose the Set up Emergency Contacts in Health chapter and tap on the Create Medical ID.
- Now you should to type the basic medical information in the next steps.
- After, decide about emergency contact for accident.
- Look at added information to confirm and tap on the Next button and on the Done in the end.
- Hold down together the Power key & the Volume Down key and use the Medical ID toggle.
- Great, you just learned how to add and show up emergency information.
Emergency Information (APPLE iPhone 13 mini)