Factory Reset APPLE iPhone 13 mini
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPhone 13 mini. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from APPLE iPhone 13 mini.
As a result your will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 128000 MB storage and Li-Ion None mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in APPLE iPhone 13 mini and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Push the Power button once, and unlock the home screen.
- Here, choose the Settings app and go to the General tab.
- Select the Transfer or Reset iPhone chapter and hit on the Erase All Content and Settings position.
- Push the Continue button and type a passcode to confirm.
- Choose if you need to create a backup of actual data.
- Input a password and tap on the Turn Off to start.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform Factory reset on your APPLE iPhone 13 mini.
Factory Reset (APPLE iPhone 13 mini)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.