Soft Reset APPLE iPhone 13 mini
If your APPLE iPhone 13 mini is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart . As a result your APPLE iPhone 13 mini should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Choose the Settings program and select the General tab.
- At the very bottom, hit the Shut Down position and after, use a switcher to disable the APPLE iPhone 13 mini.
- One-by-one, hit the Volume Up button and the Volume Down button.
- Then, push and keep the Power key for a while, and from the appeared power menu, use a toggle.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down key at the same time for a moment.
- Move the slider to switch off the APPLE iPhone 13 mini.
- Great, you just learned three ways how to do the Soft reset.
Soft Reset (APPLE iPhone 13 mini)