How to factory reset APPLE iPhone 4 CDMA? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone 4 CDMA? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone 4 CDMA? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone 4 CDMA?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPhone 4 CDMA. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone 4 CDMA will be as new and your Apple A4 APL0398 core will run faster.
First method for Software Version iOS 6:
- Check that, you are in Home screen.
- Next select Settings.
- Then goto General.
- After that choose Reset.
- Now navigate to Erase All content and Settings.
- Afterwards confirm info Erase iPhone.
Second method for Software Version iOS 7:
- When you are in Home screen, then select Settings.
- Now goto General.
- Then select Reset.
- Afterwards choose from the menu option: Erase All content and Settings.
- If prompted, enter the 4-digit passcode.
- In the end accept option Erase iPhone.
Third method for iTunes version 10:
- First you should unplug your phone from the computer, but leave other end of USB cable connected to the computer.
- Next press the Sleep / Wake button on your iPhone for few seconds until the 'slide to power off' switch appears.
- Slide the slide to power off switch right to power off the device.
- Now hold and press the Home button, then connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
* When you can see connect to iTunes info, then ou can be release once the Home button.
* Open the iTunes application on the computer, if iTunes does not open automatically.
- Confirm information from iTunes about Recovery mode, and click OK.
- From iTunes, click Restore.
Fourth method for iTunes version 11 or higher:
- Please connect your iPhone to the computer or laptop via USB cable.
- Then you should open the iTunes application.
- Click iPhone (located in the upper-right).
- Now select Restore iPhone.
- Check the iTunes alert message.
- Next click Restore and Update.
- Afterwards choose Next.
- Click Agree.
- Now the process will take few minutes -> please be patient.
- After process is complete -> click OK.
Factory hard reset iphone 5 5S 5C SE - video
Hard reset iphone 4 - video
iPhone 4 Verizon factory reset - video