Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 4
- Connect your iPhone into your PC or laptop.
- Choose your model from the menu.
- Then select Restore button in the iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Afterwards confirm option "Restore".
- Now iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone.
- Next browse to option "Set up as a new iPhone".
- After that you can enter a name for your phone.
Factory hard reset iphone 5 5S 5C SE - video
Hard reset iphone 4 - video
iPhone 4 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.