Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 5
- Open iTunes and conect your iPhone into your computer.
- Then select your iPhone from the left menu.
- Press Restore button in iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Choose option "Restore".
- After that iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone.
- Next browse to option "Set up as a new iPhone".
- Afterwards enter a name for your phone.
Factory hard reset iphone 5 5S 5C SE - video
Hard reset iphone 4 - video
iPhone 5s - How to Reset Back to Factory Settings | H2TechVideos - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.