How to factory reset APPLE iPhone 8 Plus? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone 8 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone 8 Plus? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone 8 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPhone 8 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone 8 Plus will be as new and your Apple A11 Bionic APL1W72 core will run faster.
- At first, switch on the APPLE iPhone 8 Plus by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open Home screen.
- Then find and select Settings.
- From the following options tap General.
- Next, choose Reset and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Now you should see warning to confirm.
- You have to enter your passcode if promted.
- Finally, accept all appropriate information.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
How to Factory Reset iPhone 8 - Wipe Data / Restore iOS Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
Remove Passcode in iPhone X - Factory Reset / Restore iOS - video