How to factory reset APPLE iPhone 8? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone 8? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone 8? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPhone 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone 8 will be as new and your Apple A11 Bionic APL1W72 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn on the APPLE iPhone 8 by using the Power key.
- Afterwards you should unlock the deivce and use the Home screen.
- In this step navigate to Settings.
- From the following options tap General.
- Next, choose Reset and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Now you should see warning to confirm.
- You have to enter your passcode if promted.
- Finally, accept all informations, and wait to finish operation.
- Well done! You just accomplish the factory reset operation.
How to Factory Reset iPhone 8 - Wipe Data / Restore iOS Defaults |HardReset.Info - video
Remove Passcode in iPhone X - Factory Reset / Restore iOS - video