Hard Reset APPLE iPhone SE 2020
How to factory reset APPLE iPhone SE 2020? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone SE 2020? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone SE 2020? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone SE 2020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPhone SE 2020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone SE 2020 will be as new and your Apple A13 Bionic core will run faster.
- At first you need to download and install iTunes on your PC or laptop.
- Then connect APPLE iPhone SE 2020 with your PC and open iTunes.
- Then select your iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- Press the Restore button in iTunes. You can now do back up your files, just if you want. Remeber that process cannot be undone and you will not be able to recover your data.
- Press Restore to confirm any information about this procedure.
- In this step your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone. It will take a short while.
- At last to finish that process you need to choose "Set up as a new iPhone".
- Enter a name for your mobile.
- Good job! Your phone has been cleaned from any files and installed applications.
Hard Reset (APPLE iPhone SE 2020)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.