How to factory reset APPLE iPhone X? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone X? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone X? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPhone X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone X will be as new and your Apple A11 Bionic APL1W72 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the APPLE iPhone X hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step go to the Home screen.
- Afterwards navigate to Settings.
- From the following options tap General.
- Next, choose Reset and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Now you should see warning to confirm.
- You have to enter your passcode if prompted.
- Finally, accept all information, and wait to finish operation.
- Well done! You just accomplished the factory reset operation.
APPLE iPhone X FACTORY RESET / Bypass Passcode & Face ID - video
APPLE iPhone X HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore iOS - video
Remove Passcode in iPhone X - Factory Reset / Restore iOS - video