Use Do Not Disturb If you don't want to be disturbed by calls or notifications, you can set your mobile phone to silent mode for a specified period of time. You can also choose that your mobile phone should ring when you receive calls from certain contacts even though your mobile phone is in silent mode.
How does it work? Here you can find a tutorial.
1.Go to Settings.
2. Now tap on Do Not Disturb.
3. To switch it on tap on toggle button next to Do Not Disturb.
4. You can setup period of time when you want that Do Not Disturb will on automatically using Scheduled option.
5. If you want to be notified about calls from some of your contacts, you can add them in Alow Cals From.
6. Choose the option which suits you best.
7. To set up Do Not Disturb while driving tap on Activate.
8. Choose one from the following option.
9. You can set up Automatic replays on calls.
10. To set up automatic message tap on Auto-Replay.
APPLE iPhone X DO NOT DISTURB MODE / DND Settings