How to factory reset APPLE iPhone Xr? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone Xr? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone Xr? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone Xr?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset APPLE iPhone Xr. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone Xr will be as new and your Apple A12 Bionic cores will run faster.
2. Then start clicking the following combination of buttons: Volume up once and Volume down once then push the Side button until the Apple logo pops up on the screen.
3. Close the alert information on PC and choose Restore iphone.
4. Then select Restore and Update from the iTunes.
5. Now choose Next and Agree.
6. Your passcode will be removed so you can create a new password to protect your device.
What should you do if a hard reset not responding on iPhone, iPhone XR is locked out, or the buttons do not work? AnyUnlock is an easy and quick way to hard reset an iPhone XR without passcode.
Follow the steps below to hard reset iPhone XR without password:
Step 1. Download AnyUnlock on your computer. Launch it and click Unlock Screen Passcode on the home page.
Step 2. Connect your iOS device to the computer with a USB cable > Tap the Start Now button.
Step 3. After that, select Download Path > Click on the Download button to download iOS firmware. If AnyUnlock fails to remove the screen passcode due to a firmware failure issue, please refer to this article to solve the firmware issue.
Step 4. After the firmware is downloaded, click Unlock Now. Then AnyUnlock will unlock screen passcode automatically. Please do not disconnect your device until it restarts.
Step 5. When the recovery process is completed, you will see the “Screen passcode removed successfully” interface as below.
15 Sep 2023
13 Sep 2023