Hard Reset APPLE iPhone Xs
How to factory reset APPLE iPhone Xs? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPhone Xs? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPhone Xs? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPhone Xs?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPhone Xs. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and iOS settings. As a result your APPLE iPhone Xs will be as new and your Apple A12 Bionic core will run faster.
- Turn on your device by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now go to the Home screen.
- Then choose Settings.
- After that open General.
- Next, select Reset and choose option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Confirm the warning.
- You have to enter your passcode.
- At the end, accept all information, and wait to finish operation.
- Good job! You just accomplished the factory reset operation.
How to Hard Reset iPhone Xs - Erase iPhone / Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
How to Restore iPhone Xs - Hard Reset / Restore Defaults by iTunes - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work