Hard Reset APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Classic 7th Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, connect your device to the PC and open iTunes on your computer.
- Then choose your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- You have to click the Restore button in iTunes.
- In this point of process you can back up all of your files.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- ITunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Type in the new name for your iPod.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.