Hard Reset APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Next, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- Afterwards click the Restore button in iTunes.
- At this point of process you can back up all your files.
- Then tap Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish the whole operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- You can enter the new name for your iPod.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.